Thursday, October 29, 2009

still waiting.........

The wind that blows low and cold is there blowing outside the window
The darkness is darker than the night
Small drops are flowing from high above
The sound of the sky is loud and frightening
The smell of earth in my nostril
Pulls me down to the meadows so green

Now I see the grasses reaching up to my waist
Sways with the wind in grace
The fall is in and brown leaves all around
The trees are bare and waits patiently for the spring
The sky is clean and everything sings
As the chill is about to come and ruin all the fun
Here am I between all
It feels so light and about to fly
Small yellow flowers are still at bloom
They look so pretty as they smile up to the sky

Again I return to the hustle of life
Night is falling so am I
Once again the slumber takes me in
And the nature is still kept waiting…………..

1 comment:

  1. Nice one ...I wish i could read Bengali..
    But the way you have concluded this poem makes the other poetry more desireable..

    Prasad.

    ReplyDelete